10.18.2013

Mmm... Smoked Salmon On Toast With Raw Leeks

I love to cook! To make something a bit more complicated so you have to follow a recipe to the last detail or to just use your imagination, take what you have in the fridge and improvise. But sometimes the easiest things are also the best. My lunch today was one like that and also one of my favorites; toast with cream cheese and smoked salmon with raw leeks on top. The people I live with thought I was a bit strange for eating raw leeks. Maybe it is something Swedish? Anyway, try it! This sandwich is perfect as it is or with a nice hot soup to warm you up after a day out!

Hope you all give yourself a treat this weekend and celebrate cause it's FRIDAY!
//Frida


Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon and raw leeks. 
Photo: Frida Hansson

No comments:

Post a Comment