|Lemon cheesecake with berries.|
Ingredients:10 digestive biscuits
75 grams melted butter
1 tablespoon clear honey
700 grams mascarpone cheese
3 lemons, both juice and zest
200 grams caster sugar
4 tablespoons icing sugar
Here's what you have to do:
- Take a springform cake tin and spread some butter in it. If you are, just like me, scared that the cake will get stuck you can put some greaseproof paper in the base.
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them. Add melted butter and honey and keep kneading the mixture inside the bag.
- Tip the mixture in the cake tin and spread it, remember the sides. Use your fingertips or the backside of a spoon. Put in the fridge while your doing the filling.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, lemon juice and zest (make sure you wash the lemons first) and caster sugar in a bowl. Taste the mixture and decide how much lemon taste you like. I love it so we had juice from all three lemons.
- Spoon the mixture in the tin with the digestive mixture and put in the fridge for at least two hours. If you want to serve this for a dinner party you can prepare the cheesecake the night before.
- Serve the cheesecake just as it is or with a garnish of your own, use your imagination! We used blueberries and raspberries - simple but delicious.